Sharjah Museums Ambassadors programme
At its twelfth session, the programme aims to focus on guidance in museums to promote this culture, which has become a unique feature of Sharjah museums. You will also learn about lots of guidance secrets that will represent you as an ambassador of the UAE
- Target age group: 15-18 years
- Number of Participants: 20 participants
- Programme duration: 5 days
- Date: Sunday 20 December to Thursday 24 December 2020
- Time: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Location: Zoom Platform
Participant’s goals - By the end of the programme I will be able to do the following
- Improve communication, guidance and dialogue skills with museums visitors.
- Describe museum’s collection for different groups in the society, and teaching with objects.
- Arabic should be the participant’s first language, with knowledge of English Language.
- The participant should have good communication skills.
- The participant should have the ability to work in group.
- Adhere to the programme timings.
- Participants should carry on responsibilities, under any pressure.
- Filling the registration form
- Filling photography release form
- Attach the curriculum vitae.
- Attach a copy of your passport and ID.
- Attach a passport picture.
- Send all documents online through http://www.sharjahmuseums.ae
Important note: Registration is open from 15th November to 08th December 2020. Number of attendees is limited.